Curtis L. Gottfried, DDS
Family Friendly Office
We are a general practice family friendly office caring for patients from 1 year old to 99 years old. Our team consists of 7 members including 2 hygienists. We are completely latex free and use digital x-rays and intraoral pictures for complete diagnosis of treatment and patient education. We look forward to meeting you!
Dr. Gottfried is a Loma Linda University Graduate. He has been practicing dentistry for 22 years owning this very practice for 19 of them! He is very gentle and conservative with his dental approach making patients feel as relaxed and understood as possible.
* Crowns/Bridges/Veneers * Select Extractions
* Composite Fillings * Implant Restoration
* Desensitization * Full & Partial Dentures
* Sealants * ZOOM! in office Whitening
* Select Root Canals * Take home whitening trays
* Regular teeth cleanings * Deep teeth cleanings
Does whitening teeth hurt them at all?
* No, whitening (bleaching) of teeth is simply removing the stains on your tooth enamel that build up over time. If you tend to have sensitive teeth it can increase the sensitivity for the time that you are bleaching them and using a higher fluoridated toothpaste can help with that.
If my teeth don't hurt why do I have to get them fixed?
* It's strongly recommended that you do not wait for tooth pain before contacting your dentist. Something as simple as a small cavity that can be fixed with a filling can quickly turn into a much bigger problem resulting in needing a root canal or extraction.
Why fill my childs baby teeth? They just fall out anyway.
* Your childs baby (primary) teeth are very important in helping them function and get proper nutrition in addition to holding the spots for the adult (permanent) teeth to come in. It is very important to keep them healthy and taken care of for as long as your child has them.
Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (closed from 1 - 2 for lunch)
We have an A+ rating with the BBB and zero complaints on file.